Accounting Intellect (Pty) Ltd is based in Vaalpark and established in 2014 to provide accounting, taxation, business services and solutions.
We aim to provide a value-added service to all our clients, and pride ourselves in supplying an honest, reliable and high-quality service, thus our slogan “Your success is our business”.
Accounting Intellect’s directors are accredited with The South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA);
Advantages of registering under SAIPA:
- SAIPA is a Professional Accountancy Organisation, boasting a membership of more than 10,000 members.
- SAIPA is a full member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), as well as the Pan African Federation of Accountants (PAFA).
- SAIPA has a Code of Conduct, a Constitution and By-laws, as well as comprehensive investigation and disciplinary procedures.
- SAIPA qualifications are nationally recognised at Level Eight by the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) in terms of the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- SAIPA is one of the Professional Accountancy Organisations in South Africa that sets mandatory requirements for its members with regards to Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- SAIPA offers its members Professional Indemnity (PI) insurance.
- SAIPA members can perform certain functions and issue certain reports in terms of the Companies Act, Close Corporations Act, Micro lending industry regulations, Sectional Titles Act, Non-Profit Organisations Act and Schools Act.
- SAIPA members are recognised as Commissioners of Oaths.
We pride ourselves with an exceptional client satisfaction track record. Our strict code of conduct means you are treated with the highest professionalism.